Production of high-quality lubricants and additives is carried out by 5 large enterprises of Rosneft:
- Novokuibyshevsk Oils and Additives Plant
- Angarsk Petrochemical company
- Ryazan oil refinery company
- Rosneft – Moscow Nefteproduct plant
- Slavneft-YaNOS refinery (50%- share ownership by the Company)
Range of lube materials, produced at the company’s plants satisfy requirements of the large industrial enterprises and professional buyers as well as individual consumers. It includes more than 100 articles (SKU):
- Basic and industrial oils;
- engine and transmission oils for cars and trucks, buses, agricultural and special machinery, railway, ships and aircraft;
- hydraulic, gear, turbine, compressor oils, transformer oils, etc.;
- Special products (lubricating and cooling liquids, oils-fabric softeners, paraffins, etc.);
- additives (packages) to petrol and oils.
Company’s 2015 total amount of lube refinery, additives and other related products has exceeded 750 thousand tons, including 600 thousand tons of commercial oil, representing about 30% of the total volume of production of the commercial oils in Russia.
Starting January 1, 2016, the commercial oil refinery is operated by the Ñompany’s subsidiary - Rosneft-Lubricants, responsible for the production, sales and promotion of Rosneft lubricants.