Russian   















Export terminals

Arkhangelsk and Belokamenka

De-Kastri

Caspian Pipeline Consortium


Caspian Pipeline Consortium

The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) links the Tengiz oil field in Western Kazakhstan with the port of Novorossiysk (a distance of 1,510 km). It was decided in December 2009 to increase annual throughput capacity of the system from over 200 to almost 500 mln barrels (over 550 mln barrels if additives are used).

Rosneft has been participating in the CPC project since 1996 via the joint venture Rosneft Shell Caspian Ventures Ltd, which has 7.5% share in the project. Rosneft owns a 51% stake in the joint venture and the other 49% belongs to Shell.

Rosneft has been delivering oil and gas condensate via the CPC since December 2004. In 2010, the Company delivered about 6.4 mln tonnes (47 mln barrels) of oil and gas condensate through the pipeline.

Exports of Rosneft’s crude oil and gas condensate via the CPC pipeline

  2008 2009 2010
 
mln tonnes 5.55 7.0 6.4
mln barrels 40.6 64.2 46.8

 











© ROSNEFT, 2014  

Contacts   |  Russian   |  Legal notice   |  Privacy statement   |  Subscribe   |  About the website